Best video

Помечено: 

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  ocinaz 2 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

ocinaz
    Участник

<br>Olympus M:gown 500i MP3 Player and Digital Camera Review<br><br>As an individual who has owned many mp3 players, I can truthfully say that the Olympus m:gown 500i is among the best mp3 gamers in the marketplace. While, I seem to have unusually poor luck with any piece of expertise, this seems to be the one exception.<br><br>It is both practical and classy. It is operated completely by contact screen, which makes it lots simpler to put it in your pocket while listening to music. So, you never by accident hit the subsequent button, or pause it in the course of your favourite music. Basically, think about the iPod Touch before Apple had the concept.<br><br>The display screen itself is a excessive resolution LCD display, which makes it amazing on your 1.2 megapixel digital digital camera. That’s proper. This mp3 player doubles as a fully useful digital camera. Also, with the photographs you are taking, you’ll be able to mix them with music and make slideshows, or set them as album covers.<br><br>The m:gown 500i has a 20GB memory for both pictures and music, so you might literally by no means need one other mp3 participant ever again. Seriously, let’s face it. I know there are 200GB mp3 gamers all over the place, nevertheless it would not matter how a lot music you take heed to, anything over 20GB is just superfluous. Even 20GB will provide you with more music and pictures than you’ll be able to presumably need.<br><br>The m:gown 500i additionally operates with «pictbridge» technology, so you can print instantly from the mp3 player to any «pictbridge» suitable printer.<br><br>Best of all, it’s unbelievably straightforward to use. If you want to use the mp3 participant, all you need to do is click on on the headphones icon on the principle display. If you wish to use the digital digital camera, all you need to do is click on on the digital camera icon. If you wish to make slideshows or «photograph remixes,» you just click on the dice icon. It’s just that simple.<br><br>It has a cost time of about three hours, and may play music for about 12 hours with no charge, which makes it very convenient. You can charge it earlier than you exit and have battery left if you get residence once more.<br><br>Now, for a number of the cons. The camera, although it has superb decision, is extremely susceptible to movement here blur… very highly. I had plenty of good photos ruined by too much motion. However, if you are standing principally still, then the image ought to come out fine.<br><br>Also, it is sort of bulky. It is an enormous mp3 player compared to most things on the market. While, for me, that was not a problem. Some folks cannot get past a giant mp3 participant, so I thought I would mention it.<br><br>The solely different factor is that the touch display screen makes it a bit vulnerable to wreck. The solely cause that I not personal this mp3 player, is that I dropped it outdoors my automobile, and the display screen broke. However, if you’re extra accountable than me, then you ought to be just fine.<br><br>Overall, if you don’t have a tendency to drop issues, then you ought to be safe with this mp3 participant. It has been one of my favorites and I would advocate it to anyone who needs an mp3 participant or a digital digital camera.<br><br><br>

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.